One of the best things you can do for your health is to get regular exercise. Our wellness and rehab center is here to help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
We offer the following classes and services:
Group Exercise Classes
We offer a variety of group fitness classes taught for all fitness levels, including yoga, circuit training, and SilverSneakers. This service is free to all members.
Our facility makes working out fun, easy, and family friendly, with the following:
- Advanced cardiac rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Locker rooms with amenities
- Therapeutic massage
- Nutrition counseling
- Cardiovascular training equipment, weight machines and free weights
- Multipurpose room for a variety of group exercise classes and meetings
- SwimEx Therapy pool with current resistance. Ideal for physical therapy, rehab and sports training and conditioning. Free swim times available by reservation.
Becoming a member is easy: Sign up at the wellness center for individual, family, senior, or student memberships. Contact us to learn more: 712-754-9260
Wellness Center Hours:
Monday – Friday: 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
24 hour access available
600 9th Ave. North Sibley, IA 51249
Our wellness and rehab center is a private, non-profit, health care organization dedicated to providing wellness and rehabilitation to the citizens of Osceola County and the surrounding areas.
High blood pressure greatly increases your risk of heart disease and stroke. If your blood pressure is below 120/80 mm Hg, be sure to get it checked at least once every two years, starting at age 20. If your blood pressure is higher, your doctor may want to check it more often.