Heartwood Heights is a unique senior community that offers both assisted living and independent living for its residents, providing a comfortable, safe, and inclusive community environment that promotes independence and personal elderly care for people who live here.
Those who live here are immediately enveloped in a supportive and attentive community. Each individual’s background, including health history and personal stories, are taken into account to provide the ideal activities and customized care plan. The Heartwood Heights community is designed to provide further contributions to a person’s life to enhance their story and allow them to thrive.
At Heartwood Heights, we understand that choosing an assisted living or independent living community is a big step in a person’s life story, and we take that step seriously. We understand that we are invited into a person’s story, not the other way around. Our community thrives because of those who live here, and it’s beautiful.
Located right on the campus of Osceola Regional Health Center, Heartwood Heights provides the best of all possible worlds: Assisted and independent living with the peace of mind that comes with trained medical professionals just steps away, which includes a highly skilled nursing team and a caring support staff who are always ready, and willing, to help. It’s a combination of comfort and security that our seniors deserve.
By choosing Heartwood Heights, you can surround yourself with the luxuries you deserve. Plus, the amenities and services allow you to spend time doing the things you want to do. If you’re interested in learning more about the Heartwood Heights difference for yourself, or a family member who needs senior care, schedule a personal tour by calling 712-754-3009 today.
› View the one-bedroom floor plan
› View the two-bedroom floor plan
The beautiful setting of Heartwood Heights is just one of the reasons why it’s become one of the top choices for aging adults seeking a local senior living community in Sibley, Iowa. What’s also made it very popular, along with Heartwood Heights trained medical professionals and staff, is its many amenities.
Particularly valuable is when Heartwood Heights community members need, or want, personalized assistance, choosing to transition from independent living to assisted living doesn’t mean having to leave the comfort of their own space. The amenities included with the assisted living facility services are:
- 24-hour certified nursing assistants on staff
- Skilled nursing care
- Daily personal care
- Bathing assistance
- Weekly personal laundry service
- Escort to or from dining room
- Assistive device cleaning (hearing aids, walker, etc.)
- Dressing assistance as needed
- Scheduling assistance for public transportation services
- Health checks (monthly vital signs, weight, blood sugar monitoring)
- Registered nurse on staff for health management and assessments
- Medication management
Your monthly rental rates includes three daily meals, paid utilities (except phone and cable TV), Lifeline emergency response system, 30 minutes of weekly light housekeeping, and more.
With Heartwood Heights assisted living services, each senior living member also benefits from the facility’s standard amenities, which are included in the independent living center’s monthly rent. These include:
- Spacious, private, and soundproof senior apartments, including one or two bedroom units
- Full kitchen and bath
- Full size kitchen appliances
- Individually controlled thermostats
- Wheelchair access
- Emergency call system in each apartment
- Charming commons area with impressive two-story fireplace and covered patio
- Easy access to community services, churches, health, and dental care
- Continental breakfast and noon meal provided, with other options available
- Beauty/barber shop
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Indoor garages available
- Indoor storage units for each apartment
- Planned social activities
- Multipurpose room for recreation and family gatherings
- Security controlled entrance
- Three daily meals (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Paid utilities (With the exception of phone and cable TV)
- Lifeline emergency response system
- 30 minutes of weekly light housekeeping
- Daily activities
Family and friends are encouraged to stop by often, and our spacious commons area and private rooms make Heartwood Heights the convenient location for visiting occasions. Our Heartwood Heights team understands the needs both for social and personal time and work in each person’s favor to accommodate for these desires. Heartwood Heights is a home, and is enhanced by the family within.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we have deep concern for the safety of those who live here and work daily toward keeping each person protected based upon new precautionary guidelines we receive from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH). Top security is priority in our home, and each day we evaluate circumstances and take into account each person’s needs so that we may work toward the best plan of action. Being chosen to care for a person is a privilege and we care to the best of our ability, not only in the face of a pandemic, but every day.
High blood pressure greatly increases your risk of heart disease and stroke. If your blood pressure is below 120/80 mm Hg, be sure to get it checked at least once every two years, starting at age 20. If your blood pressure is higher, your doctor may want to check it more often.