Submit your application today!
January 17, 2024 | Osceola Regional Health Center, Scholarships
Osceola Regional Health Center is pleased to announce the 2024 Osceola Regional Health Center Board of Trustees Scholarships. Up to $2,500 will be awarded to high school and/or college students pursuing a degree in a health care related field.
The following criteria must be met to be eligible for consideration:
- Candidates must complete the scholarship application form (download below) in its entirety.
- Candidates must be pursuing their first undergraduate degree in a health care related field.
- Candidate must be a senior in high school or in their first, second, third or fourth year of college in 2023-2024 school year.
- Candidates must include a list of extra-curricular activities and volunteer activities:
- Candidates must write an essay of no more than 500 words, describing their personal interest in health care.
- Candidates must include two signed letters of recommendation from teachers, co-workers, professors, or advisor. These letters may be sent directly to the Osceola Regional Health Center, Attn: Foundation, 600 9th Ave N, Sibley, IA 51249 or sent electronically from the writer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The completed application, the essay, and letters of recommendation must be received in the Osceola Regional Health Center Foundation office no later than April 1, 2024.
These scholarships are dedicated to the employees and community of Osceola Regional Health Center and provided by the Board of Trustees: Nathan Rockman(President), Abby DeZeeuw, Brian Mino, Bill Boer, Amber Bosma, Brad Jensen, Holly Wilson, Gloria Torres, Cheryl Peters