Your health & safety is our top priority
At Osceola Regional Health Center, the health and well-being of our patients, visitors, healthcare providers, and team members remains our top priority. We strive to provide an environment committed to our core values. Every individual who walks into our facility is entrusted into our care, and we take that trust seriously. Our preparedness for screening patients and treating any potential cases of COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) and other infectious diseases in our community is evaluated daily based upon recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). As we continue to offer our services, we ensure that every individual who walks through our door can expect we are well-equipped to keep them safe.
Over many decades, our health professionals have regularly treated patients with infectious diseases and have comprehensive protocols and resources to ensure we are able to do so with the highest regard to every level of their care. During the COVID-19 pandemic our team has only learned further and integrated that foundational knowledge to keep each patient’s health and safety top of mind. Extra precautions have been thoroughly implemented at our facility. Our patients will notice the following upon their visit:
- Screening for temperature, symptoms, and potential exposure to COVID-19 before entering the facility, including staff and patients.
- Social distancing measures including 6-feet apart.
- Mask wearing at all times. We encourage each member to bring their own mask in an effort to conserve PPE. However, masks are provided during the screening process to those who do not have one.
- Hand sanitizers are available in all areas of the building, as well as several hand washing stations.
- Team members wearing necessary PPE in interaction with patients.
Throughout the years, we have been entrusted with serving our impactful community with quality care, and through the rapidly changing landscape of the COVID-19 pandemic we only hope to foster that trust further.